Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 839

Shooter
    Sub 35mm

About the websites.

Well,

I guess I will explain what it is I do as I have had a few of you contact me about websites.

I hope this is the right forum and on topic.

What it is I have is not exactly just a website it is a complete system geared for photographer wanting to sell there work via there own website and track sales as well as have a way to keep notes about images such as camera, lens, film, developer, etc.. just to mention a few things.

The entire system is integrated into the website that is completely customizable.

In a nut shell it is a order / image tracking and image management system

There is quite a bit more but I don t want to go into a advertising thing here. I just wanted to try and explain it a bit more.

If you have any more question please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Kev

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    What is it written in?
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I can very highly recommend Kev's system to anyone that is looking to sell their print online.

I had him set it up on my site and it is a very, very nice system that he has developed.

Now all I need to do is get my images scanned and I'll be ready to go.

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin