Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,430   Online: 800

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any fans of Adolf Fassbender?

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anybody out there is interested in the work of Adolf Fassbender.

I have a few books covering pictorialism with samples of his work. I think he's fantastic. I'd like to find any websites I could covering his work and any information about him. I've done alot of seaching, but no sites strictly devoted to the work he produced come up.

I'm also interested in finding any books compiling his work. I know he produced a book "Pictorial Artistry" but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
    Joe

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The Pictorial Artistry of Adolf Fassbender....free with renewal or first time membership "Photography Hall of Fame Membership"

check with the Fassbender Foundation and its International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum....

I found this info through Amazon.com and typing in Adolf Fassbender photographer etc...

Thanks I had not heard of this photographer!

www.iphf.org

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, Joe.
    I happen to have "Pictorial Artistry". If you are interested in purchasing it please let me know how much you are prepared to pay for it. The cover is pretty grabby, must have been looked at for very many years without regard for conservation, but inside it is surprisingly pristine. A mystery, I`d say. Anyway,
    I am in Sydney, Australia, and run an antique shop called " Maya Michael Antiques", it is at 216 Oxford street, Woollahra, NSW 2025.
    Cheers
    Maya

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin