Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,649   Posts: 1,481,288   Online: 748

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Had a great weekend of photography.

This last weekend, I had a special time of photography. I was with two friends and fellow photographers, Ray Bidegain, Patrick Kolb. We drove down and visited with photographer John Wimberley. Had a full day with him, looking at prints, a darkroom tour, out in the field photographing, lunch with more discussions of photography and art. it just doesn't get better then this.
    Now, I have 8 sheets of 8x10 to process, 6-4x5 E-6 color to process and some polaroids to look at. What treasures! But the time with such wonderful photographers was the best.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey, that sounds like you had a ball...

I stuck my son on a stool this weekend beside a window, hung some fabric behind him, and ran off a roll of film. Now, I'm not a portraits person, but when I got four keepers, I was very suprised.

So, I had a great weekend of photography too

What was interesting was that I went from idea to drying prints in about 3 hours.....I don't think I've ever done that before!

I intend on uploading a few of the images tonite when I get home. After voting, of course.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Great to hear that you had a productive weekend. And shot some E6 as well!! The weather here was iffy; I got up on Sunday to catch the sunrise, and it was thunder and lightning, it cleared up, but close to sunset started again. So, I didn't even expose a single sheet. Hopefully, during the coming week.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin