Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,332   Online: 1194

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What happend to Gandolfi?

In one of my recent explorations of APUG I came across the member 'Gandolfi'. Some very interesting work, but nothing posted in the gallery for the past few months.

Tom.

Shooter
    Large Format
    We sent him out for some beer and cigarettes and he never came back.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    While you are at it, someone find Francesco. I sure miss his B&W churches. He hasn't been heard from since he moved to Germany.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I was wondering the same thing and emailed Emil a few weeks ago. He's fine, just busy, but said he would return to haunt APUG again very soon.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They are indeed missed...good to hear Emil will be back with us soon....but Francesco, not sure..perhaps one of our friends from the Contact Printers Guild could pass the information on to him...We know he must be busy, but we just want him to know he is missed. (he is now an inactive member of the guild and his website is inactive.... )
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    While you are at it, someone find Francesco. I sure miss his B&W churches. He hasn't been heard from since he moved to Germany.
    Moving to a different country can very easily take away all the time you would previously had for photography or being on internet for months on end.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderx1
    Moving to a different country can very easily take away all the time you would previously had for photography or being on internet for months on end.
    True, but I wonder if it could be something else. He moved from Sweden to northern Germany, not a long distance.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did Francesco do those church photographs? EFKE film or something.

Tom.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes, that was him. Efke PL100 in Pyrocat HD. He was well known for them.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I was thinking he might havew been shot by a jealous husband. I also miss his contributions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin