Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,628   Posts: 1,647,964   Online: 998

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Origin, I looked at some (not all--hey I'm at work) of the photographs on your website. I liked a lot of it. If I knew how to upload photographs and if I weren't so lazy I would apply. I like the site as such because it's easy to navigate. Best of luck to you.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I have no problem with it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have no problem with it either, but it would be nice to see a link to APUG on the links page, or maybe even an article in the articles section on the worlds largest traditional photography website. (thats us, guys)
    That's just, like, my opinion, man...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is considered good manners to ask the site owner before a post of this nature, but as I do not think there is anything in APUG's conditions to ban such posts, the worst offence he can be charged with is poor etiquette: I've seen worse (blimey, I've done worse.... )...

Now back to painting the b%$@&y bedroom....

Cheers, Bob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin