I'm looking for recommendations for a photographer to interview for the second issue of MAGNAchrom, the theme of which is "The Color Negative Issue". Here are the requirements:
- must primarily be an art photographer (as opposed to commercial photographer). Dedicated, advanced amateurs also welcomed.
- must primarily use medium or large format equipment in their art (no Canon, Nikon, etc)
- must work primarily in color negative (i.e. C41 process)
- must *not* be already famous (i.e. no Christopher Burkett's or Charlie Waite's!)
- prefer a non-US (international) artist, although I might make an exception
That's about it.
Looking forward to your recommendations.
J Michael Sullivan