Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,136   Online: 1146

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: APUG gallery

Shooter
    8x10 Format

APUG gallery

I've been going through the APUG members gallery and it is huge. Save my poor hand from cramping up. Whose work do you recommend that I view? Who are the best (i know it's subjective and I will not define "best") photographers represented in this gallery?
    Jack

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What style of photography do you like?
    Are you looking for inspiration or technique?

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Take your time, and check out as many as you can. You never know what you'll find. Following someone else's recommendation is sure to be somewhat limiting.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by severian
    I've been going through the APUG members gallery and it is huge. Save my poor hand from cramping up. Whose work do you recommend that I view? Who are the best (i know it's subjective and I will not define "best") photographers represented in this gallery?
    Jack
    A method you might start at is changing the way the APUG galleries display members, as this is quite a good indicator of finding popular/interesting images. Change the way its sorts from ‘alphabetic’ to ‘Views high to low’. It cetainly works for me as my all time favourite galleries are at the top that being Thomassauerwein , Cheryl Jacobs, Sportera, Gandolfi.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I have work in the gallery. I would be so bold to say that I am the best. I have sold work from the gallery as well. Not many sales, but a few. Thanks for looking.
    Please view my work at www.MatthewTourtellott.photosite.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewt
    I would be so bold to say that I am the best.
    Yup....that's pretty bold all right! It might serve you well to wait until you garner that kind of accolade from someone other than yourself. Having looked at what's on your site, that someone will not be me.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo
    Yup....that's pretty bold all right! It might serve you well to wait until you garner that kind of accolade from someone other than yourself. Having looked at what's on your site, that someone will not be me.
    I agree with John on this one.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No, don't listen to him. I am the best. Not only in photography, but in everything.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Davec101
    A method you might start at is changing the way the APUG galleries display members, as this is quite a good indicator of finding popular/interesting images. Change the way its sorts from ‘alphabetic’ to ‘Views high to low’. It cetainly works for me as my all time favourite galleries are at the top that being Thomassauerwein , Cheryl Jacobs, Sportera, Gandolfi.
    I tried this and noted to my surprise that #1 on the charts is a picture with 5165 views, with several other having racked up numbers in the thousands as well. I must say, while these pictures are good, they do not strike me as being as superior to the other gallery pictures as these numbers might suggest.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I don't claim to be the best, but you might want to look at my pictures anyway.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin