Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,749   Posts: 1,483,780   Online: 821

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

do i detect a hint of jealousy?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I read his blog once. He is so full of himself some times that it really cracks me up. I originally thought he was much younger (which in my mind would excuse some of the more bombastic statements), but it seems he's well into his 30's.

The one that really cracked me up was the one where he mentioned that William Eggleston had a cameo in a recent Cat Power music video and then went on to openly address Chan Marshall stating that he would be in her home town that coming weekend and was available to be in any more of her videos that might currently be in the works. HAHA. I mean, I really like Soth's photos, but William Eggleston he ain't.
    "Since the fact that we exist at all is nothing more than banal, we might just as well make something grand out of it …"

Francis Bacon

http://www.williamlinne.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin