Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,707   Online: 931

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    I took some normal pictures of my dog before she died two weeks ago. When I took her to the vet she didn't seem to know us anymore and in the end I just couldn't take pictures of her in that condition. I am sure glad I got the pictures I did. When it's over it's over and all you have is the pictures. That's what photography is about.
    Very well put. My avatar is one of the last shots I got of Smokey before she died this year at the age of 20. She was a feisty old black cat to the end! I miss her...
    Eddy McDonald
    www.fotoartes.com
    Eschew defenestration!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    I am sure glad I got the pictures I did. When it's over it's over and all you have is the pictures. That's what photography is about.
    That is so true. My cat who recently died often won in shows. He died the night before he was supposed to join another contest. His photo won in that contest. All the other winners were in attendance, and only his portrait was present during the awarding proper. It was so sad. But I am glad that I have a lot of his pictures. That's the only thing I have of him left.

PS- that's not him in my Avatar. That's one of my other cats. My cats love to pose for the camera, and I'm trying to convince the two new arrivals to model too.

Jay
    FED ZORKI SURVIVAL SITE
    RANGEFINDERFILIPINAS
    Zorkikat.Com

"不管黑猫白猫能抓到老鼠就是好猫。" 邓小平
    It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.-邓小平

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin