Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,179   Online: 832

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

One week to the Photographers Fanfaire! November 3-5

Yes, only a week away and we are offering a lot of wonderful lectures, panel discussions, workshops, portfolio reviews,book and print venders. and a Raffle!
    Come on! we have these speakers; Steve Anchell, Bruce Barnbaum, Ray Bidegain, Martha Casanave, Stu Levy, Janis Miglav, Meg Partridge, Lorraine Richey and Jerry Wolfe for three days for what would cost you dinner out!
    The proceeds of this event are for Portland Photographers Forum’s “Cameras for students” program. PPF has been buying cameras, have them professionally cleaned and repaired to good operating order then give them to students of a local high school. These students have a strong interest in photography but no means to ever own a camera. PPF fills that need and we see a good response from that.
    So, if you want to have a great time with fellow photographers, talk shop, sharing images and stories and more? Then come to the Photographers’ Fanfaire in Portland.
    November 3-5 at the University of Portland. 5000 N Willamette Blvd. Portland, Oregon.
    For more information go to www.portlandphotoforum.org. Then click on current events and see what’s happening.
    Plus! We have the beautiful Pacific Northwest as our play ground!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It's only two days away and I'm fielding lots of calls. I hope to see many of you at the Fanfaire!
    Aristotle

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Robert - will there be signs saying where to go - which room/auditorium?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yes I have signs and voluteers about the university to help with directions. Our Raffle is looking really quite nice as well. Books, posters, prints film processing, gift certificates and more.
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I met Stu Levy today...if he is the same Stu (up north of boston?) Very nice guy and quite knowledgeable. Too far for me to travel... have fun.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I don't know. Stu Levy here lives in Portland, Oregon. But also a really nice guy and wondeful photographer.
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Post Fanfaire

Well, the dust is setting. The Fanfaire is done and everyone had GREAT time!!
    It was decided to do another and I have already started gathering photographers and panel discussion ideas and other wonderful things!
    If you want to know more? Contact me. I will be happy to share.
    Happy Thanksgiving all.
    RB
    Aristotle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin