Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,777   Online: 988

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It was fun to see and hear John's lecture here in Portland, Oregon. I have the book and I've been studying the images. Gosh it good. Real good. I wish you great success with it.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I've just receive this book via my friend Mr. Suherry, Indonesia, this is amazing book, the quality prints pics in this book very beautiful, a must have for BW anthusiast

thanks John
    quiet-light.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John- I just got your book. I'm not going to gush......... but WOW!! As I was turning the pages, all I could think was "how the hell does he DO that?", and "it must take alot of work!" My goal is to have one picture of that quality in the next 5 years

Congratulations on a fine piece of work, cover to cover (that's not 18% grey, is it?). My wife walked by and said "Wow- that's a nice book". I'm sure it'll do great.

Cheers, Tim
    If only we could pull out our brains and use only our eyes. P. Picasso

http://www.timbowlesphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got my copy the other day - absolute magic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got my copy 3 weeks ago supposedly inscribed, it was not still waiting to be replaced with inscribed one. Bummer.
    One of the best books on B/W photography I have seen.
    In line with Lodima Press books.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    mine is already in the post...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I purchased my signed copy of John's latest book and had a chance to meet him at Photo Plus at the Light Impressions booth. Beautiful book and images and that is coming from a color photographer. John and his wife are also very very nice people.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received my signed copy as a gift today. Thanks to my wife Linda for getting it for me and to John for signing it. The book is even better than I expected it to be.

Jerry

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice book John. Not that I am one to talk, but how about becoming a subscriber if you are going to advertise on APUG? You might sell a lot more books here and it would help the site too. Not trying to offend, just a thought. PD

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Dealer View Post
    Nice book John. Not that I am one to talk, but how about becoming a subscriber if you are going to advertise on APUG? You might sell a lot more books here and it would help the site too. Not trying to offend, just a thought. PD
    Thanks for the kind words about my book. I actually am a subscriber, and have been for quite some time, another a different login -- though there is no way that you, or anyone else would know that.

All the best,

John

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin