Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,271   Online: 824

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Richard White - Australian B&W Photographer

Here is a photographer that I recently came across. His work is quite good, traditional, he uses Tri-X 320 and prints on Kodak B&W paper. He is located in Mansfield, Victoria.

http://www.richardwhite.com.au/
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Nice stuff, thanks for the link!

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by reellis67 View Post
    Nice stuff, thanks for the link!

- Randy
    I'm really jealous of his work .... I never seem to be in those locations he visits with the conditions he gets. I guess it is the difference between living in Mansfield and living in Hawaii.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There is certainly an advantage to being able to choose when you are going to shoot that the long distance traveler doesn't often have. I think you have him beat when it comes to the seaside though - yours is the stronger eye in that type of shot.

- Randy

Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    Here is a photographer that I recently came across. His work is quite good, traditional, he uses Tri-X 320 and prints on Kodak B&W paper. He is located in Mansfield, Victoria.

http://www.richardwhite.com.au/
    I understand he will be guest instructor with Bruce Barnbaum in Tasmania next year.
    He also writes for 'Silvershotz'
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin