Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,247   Online: 873

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    It's a moot question, really. Mr. Sturges is alive and working today; as far as I know he still has the same subject matter and hasn't been arrested lately.
    That's because he was, and is, on the up-and-up. No evidence of criminal activity was found. He was investigated, cleared, and has been left alone since, as far as I know.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was doing some street shots today and the cutiest little girl came skipping down the street holding her mother's hand. She had a cape, crown and wand. I started to raise my camera and then the thought struck me that the parent does not know me and has no idea how that image would be used. I passed on the shot.

Yes, I think that under our current hysterical "security" alerts, amber "alerts" and overall sense of insecurity that a raid, conficastion of equipment and work is a real threat.

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    didn't mr sturges participate at and post photographs on photo,net a few months ago,
    and he was asked to remove them? he wasn't arrested, but i am sure it was kind of a hassle ..
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin