Hey all,

For a Psychology course I'm taking (University of North Texas, PSYC 1000), I have a project where I need to contact someone in my chosen profession, ask them a series of specific questions, and turn in the transcript of the interview.

Great project, since it gives me an excuse to chat on this topic with the very people whose careers and perspective I want to learn about.

Are any of you, or do any of you know, a university-level photo instructor? Ideally, I'd like to find someone who also does creative projects for gallery and/or publication use. I'm not expecting to get rich, but I'd be overjoyed if I could have a career like that and put food on the table.

I could probably make a lot more if I had stuck with computers, but I'd rather be wealthy in spirit than capital.

Please sound off or send me a PM and I'll get with everyone. Since I suspect this would be of general interest as well, I'll be asking anyone I interview if I can post the transcript of the interview here on APUG. If they agree, I'll do that as well.

I need to do any interviews between 28 November and 3 December. If I can find people who have both E-Mail access *and* access to some kind of instant messaging, that would make transcribing the interview that much easier. If the interviewee was pressed for time, I could keep any given interview to 20 minutes.

Thanks,

-KwM-