Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,221   Posts: 1,532,331   Online: 1083

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'd nominate English portraitist Jane Bown. Stunning portraits the minimalist way.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Have to agree with Caponigro or Tice.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

A husband-wife team...

Kate and Geir Jordahl. Both combine to provide the energy, knowledge and understanding to get the most out of any workshop or classroom experience.

They began PhotoCentral in Hayward, CA -- a community darkroom, classes and workshop provider for the SF Bay Area. Both are extremely well-versed in silver printing, and in the use of IR film. Kate knows how to handle a LF camera as well as being on top of the curve of digital photography.

Two of the nicest people one would ever meet. Photography is their passion -- and it infuses any situation they are in.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm....I'd have to say John Blakemore- a great photographer and printer, an inspiring teacher and ARGG. He even made the fisherman's smock into an essential fashion accessory for any aspiring BW photographer LOL.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin