Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,111   Online: 858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorke View Post
    http://www.blockbuster.com/

Seriously. While the local blue box has limited selection there's a LOT of stuff you can find in their online warehouse. Heck, I even found Wong Kar-Wai's 'Happy Together,' which is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to see... and 'My 20th Century' and 'Closely Watched Trains' too. Recently we've watched 'Shoot the Piano Player' and the '95 'Richard III' (SO great) and 'How to Draw a Bunny' and several bios of Hockney and Francis Bacon. It is a fine, fine, thing.
    Hell, you can see "How to draw a bunny" on IFC. I have it recorded from there. Whoopee.
    If it weren't for reality, I would be perfectly all right.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not sure where you're going there, ganymede. My point was that 'art house' flicks are increasingly available even if you live 40 miles from the closest 'art house' (and a lot more convenient to watch). So you seem to be stating a fact that's in agreement but in a contradictory tone? A head scratcher, I calls it

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin