Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,011   Online: 692

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pmu

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump!

It's been now 6 months since we opened our site and since then there has been a lot of updates...new stories and lots of blogging recently. Please visit and give us a comment if you like. Thanks!

http://strap-photos.com (check out the photoessays from "stories" section).

[for now] Arizona, U. S. A. [near future?] "Land of Enchantment"[NM]
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey guys!!!
    Excellent job of the web-site!! I'm curious as to what formats and makes are your cameras??
    I sorta envy anyone who is beginning their dream, at a relative young age. I, on the hand, have always considered myself a "late-bloomer" for nearly everything, including what I want to 'do' with my life!! But, at least, I'm attempting something : photography, my current passion!!

All the very best to both of you!!!
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My Muse wheels Herself about in a wheel-chair![/COLOR]

pmu

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelygirl View Post
    Hey guys!!!
    Excellent job of the web-site!! I'm curious as to what formats and makes are your cameras??
    I sorta envy anyone who is beginning their dream, at a relative young age. I, on the hand, have always considered myself a "late-bloomer" for nearly everything, including what I want to 'do' with my life!! But, at least, I'm attempting something : photography, my current passion!!

All the very best to both of you!!!
    Thank you very much for your nice words.

We both use mainly (I exclusively) 35mm manual film cameras (Nikon, Leica), lenses 24mm to 50mm primes, cheapest colour negative you can find (we just bought 120 rolls of outdated Fuji from ebay; total amount 0,40 EUR per roll) and my main film has been ADOX 400 B&W for a couple of years souped in xtol. Really basic stuff. Some stuff is digital, but I don't have digital camera anymore and even if Jussi have his D70 Nikon, he has been shooting quite exclusively with film for a long time.

I consider myself also as a "late bloomer", I started shooting at the age of 26. And now I'm almost 30...noooooooo!!

Best regards,
    Petri

[for now] Arizona, U. S. A. [near future?] "Land of Enchantment"[NM]
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I consider myself also as a "late bloomer", I started shooting at the age of 26. And now I'm almost 30...noooooooo!!
    Dude, you're just a "spring chicken" compared to my age--I just celebrated my 49th! I am certainly not like many women my age who 'shy away' from stating their age: I'm rather proud I survived this long!!
    Last edited by wheelygirl; 07-09-2007 at 06:41 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: a mispelling
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My Muse wheels Herself about in a wheel-chair![/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin