Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,655   Online: 1043

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pmu

Shooter
    35mm

new website - STRAP - comments appreciated

Hi, we just opened our website and of course I want to spread the word. Thanks to apug.org, my B&W photos improved a lot while ago (I so love that xtol and xtol+rodinal mix...) A couple of stories shooted with adox+xtol combination (like the rock festival photos) are coming in near future...so bookmark our site and visit again... if you find any bugs, please inform me. Thanks and have a nice day.

click--> http://www.strap-photos.com

-

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm impressed. You've got a nice and tight presentation and some off-the-hook images. And I love the stories. The funeral killed me and gave me some great technique ideas. Thanks for the invite and NICE WORK!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

pmu

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Mr. Flash19901 for your nice comment.

Some updates on the site; couple of new stories added and some blogging. Go check out!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Is Petri looking so pissed because he forgot to put a lens on his camera LOL! Nice site. Good luck.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

pmu

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    Is Petri looking so pissed because he forgot to put a lens on his camera LOL! Nice site. Good luck.
    Haha, I know, I can't behave in front of the camera and thanks for wishing us luck / commenting!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its a very nice site

You should test it in firefox. It renders differently under firefox than it does in IE. Fire fox is a compliant browser and IE is not. You might also consider using div's inplace of tables and an imported or linked style sheet instead of having styles in the head tag.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the comment jd callow and others! I just joined and noticed Petri has announced our little site here.

I've tested that site on IE and it worked ok. Firefox works like it should, I think. I hate IE for making my life more difficult, but with strap it seems to work ok. I still like tables in some extent and will propably keep working with them still. That stylesheet thingy.. is absolutely right, my bad and would be more easier if something general would have to be updated.

By the way, I just posted a new story. A portrait story about my father, check it at the site. It was show on T-max 400 and developed with D-76. You could say it's the result of me getting back to working in the darkroom after a two year break. Thanks!
    strap-photos.com - documentary photography, and free booze.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    check the bottom leftahand panel in ff -- it cuts off prior to the end of the text. The tables are segmenting along the cells throughout the site in FF. It is no big thing and the site's content does rock!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    But where's the photo of demolishing the house of cards? That's the best part.

Nice photos.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    check the bottom leftahand panel in ff -- it cuts off prior to the end of the text. The tables are segmenting along the cells throughout the site in FF. It is no big thing and the site's content does rock!
    Hmmn. It works fine on my mac FF, could you post a screenshot. I'll test it on a win FF when I get the chance. Thanks.
    strap-photos.com - documentary photography, and free booze.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin