Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,529   Online: 1048

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Looking for a photographer..

Hey, I'm sorta new here, so I'll start by saying howdy!

So, I am looking for a photographer here in Georgia- but I cannot for the life of me remember his name. For some reason I keep thinking that it is John Mccullum, or something like that. He has a widely published book of LF work I believe from the early 80's with pictures from all over the southeastern US. I could have sworn that I saw him on faculty at Georgia State University in the photography department.. I've checked everywhere and I just cannot find his name! Any help?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Perhaps Clyve Butcher? He does a lot of outdoor LF B&W work.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It's not Clyde Butcher, although his work is amazing.. This guys name is John something and he is from Georgia.. Last time I checked he is from atlanta and lives there still. I could have sworn that he was on faculty at Georgia State University.. Apparently he is a very good teacher, which is why I want to get in touch with him. The college I go to (UGA) wont even let me into the photo lab, and I'm getting fed up with them..

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ok, after getting lucky on the library shelves, I found his name: John McWilliams. No info about him on the forums, so I figured I'd tell you guys to pick up "Land Of Deepest Shade" by him, it is quite good..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin