Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,448   Online: 813

Thread: Edward Weston

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Edward Weston

Yes, I know the feeling.

Weston Diploma Paper now at Bostick & Sullivan

When I saw this post I immediately thought, wow they have Edward Weston's diploma from photography school, I believe that he went to a ?technical? school? I thought that Bostick & Sullivan had his diploma and I quickly went to the thread and found out that it was a printing paper, Weston . . . Paper.

What a let down, I wanted to see the diploma that he earned! Back to the books.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It's my understanding that he completed the educational requirements for the diploma in less time than normal. The school wanted to collect the tuition for the entire time. Since Weston had the education, the diploma wasn't important.

Kim Weston, grandson of Edward Weston will be at the Alternative Photo Intn'l Symposium Bostick & Sullivan is hosting July 19-21. Is that a fair substitute?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin