Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,738   Online: 835

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Price of Ara Guler BW Prints

10 years ago , I visited Ara Guler and selected two A3 size bw prints from his collection. He used these prints at his last two pages of his catalog.
    Now I want to learn their new prices and place to sell them .

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I am sure there are a number of appraisers who could help you with this. Look here for starters.

This brings up an issue I was thinking about recently. There are countless resources/user groups for photographers to ask various questions. But are there any online places for collectors or historians to do the same?

Many museums have collectors' groups that meet in person, but is there such a thing online?

". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There is a good forum to check on this, but to get the information you're looking for, you will have to subscribe - it is www.artnet.com . They have comprehensive listings of galleries and auction sales.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin