Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,787   Online: 783

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Richard Boutwell in B&W

Congratulations to Richard Boutwell for having his work featured in the Spotlight section of B&W magazine, Issue 53 on pages 72 through 75. Included are photographs from Iceland, California, Oregon...and even Pennsylvania (my home state...well....home when I was a kid anyway.). Way to go Richard. I hope good things happen as a result!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thank you, John.

I too hope good things do come of the Spotlight-- just so I can continue concentrating on the projects I want to work on.

I've made a blog post that includes an expanded version of the text that was too long for the space allocated.
    ". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Way to go Richard! I'll go back and read it it detail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations, Richard. A well deserved spotlight for a photographer with a unique vision and excellent craftsmanship. All the best. doc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin