Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,952   Posts: 1,586,004   Online: 791

Thread: Sally Gall

A photographer named Sally Gall is featured in the February, 2003 issue of Condé Nast Traveler (the American edition). The feature, which begins on page 108, concentrates on her natural-light photographs of caves.

If you can't get your hands on a copy of the magazine, you can see some of her photographs at: http://www.robertkleingallery.com/gallery/gall .

Either those are the worlds worst scans, or her method of printing is a symphony of middle tone grays.

I can't say her work does much for me, but hey what do I know....it takes all kinds.
    - William Levitt

I don't know, William. It's awfully hard to make scans that reall work, and they may have been scanned from prints and less manipulatable, but I think her compositions are interesting.

dgh
    David G Hall

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin