Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,963   Online: 910

Shooter
    Multi Format

films on photography

Hello everyone,
    I'm a photography teacher interested in showing some films on photography to my students. This is a call out for suggestions on some interesting films on photographers or about photography. Any suggestions would be appreciated specifically Canadian films are also of interest to me.
    Thanks,
    Mandy

Images
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "contacts vol.1,2,3"
    i just watched them and they are all very much recommended. might be the most informative film (or collection of short films) that crossed my way.
    1 and 2 are on classical photography and 3 is more about the conceptual artists (like baldessari...).

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If you can find it, there is a book that has some color work that Edward Weston did. The movie about him (called "The Photographer" I think) was done while he was exposing the slides that are in that book. It's a great movie on its own, but having both together gives it another level of interest as you get to see him setting up the shots and talking about how to do it with his assistant.

Best,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin