Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,902   Posts: 1,555,827   Online: 766

Thread: Chema Madoz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Chema Madoz

I have never heard of this artist (photographer?) until my wife emailed me a link to a set of pictures on a site.

I traced back to his/her website and scrolled through the pictures.

This is about a most interesting and thought provoking sight, using everyday things to make spectacular work.

www.chemamadoz.com

I would be interested to see just how many others will be as inspired by this site to either emulate in their own way or have an idea germinate as they are viewing, like I was.

Mick.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    he has been around for a long time.

interesting how our minds work, i would be clueless , but the work makes me smile.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Clever stuff. Thanks
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ann, yes it would appear that he has been around for a long time, I surmised this by viewing the amount of original work being displayed.

There is some intense work involved in some of the pictures, whilst others can be set-up in a fraction of a minute.

What is really interesting is the thought provoking way an ordinary everyday object can be simply transformed by a particular way it has been placed, or in conjunction with something else.

Mick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin