Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,151   Online: 935

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Who would you like to see published?

Just trying to expand my horizons. I know I have my favorites, but I'm curious about others. I'll list my favorites after others have had a chance to respond.

Which APUG members work would you like to see published in a magazine or book, as an example of the traditional or alt process of the craft, and why? Or an article on their technical or aesthetic? Please explain- don't just say "JD Callow!!"

Please add a link to their gallery, portfolio, or web site.

(oh..You can't nominate your self )
    Last edited by JBrunner; 10-23-2007 at 10:41 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added Ian's great suggestion.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jersey Vic! His work, and lith printing have been gorgeous lately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    guillaume zuili-- his urban landsapes -- paris, la, nyc ... -- are killer.
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    I'd like to have a book with Kerik, prifti and others that do wet plate......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i'd go with kerik and prifti, some of their images are magical, can only imagine what they look like in the flesh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John Simmons - I've been admiring his recent work with the Ikon and the slight diffusion he's using. It's quite different than what I've seen from his MF (I like that too) and is printed in an expert fashion. There's an almost magical quality about them. Take a look at his Spaceman, Butterflies, Dreamcar, Hanging Fish etc....

John's APUG Gallery
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 10-23-2007 at 03:19 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added link per Ian's request.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    What an excellent idea. I haven't got a suggestion yet (I'll have to think about that), only a request: could people add a link to the person's APUG gallery or web site? Thanks, Ian.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Katie Cooke

Kerik Kouklis

Cuz, um, their work is f****ing awesome? (As you can see, I'm not much of a wordsmith.)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Too many to name, so I won't even try.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was thinking about this a little more today and realized I'd forgotten John Nanian. I would love to have a book of his images printed along with his short writings. I always look forward to seeing them in the gallery and having them in hand would be even better.

John Nanian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin