Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,707   Online: 710

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uni Assignment

Shooter
    35mm
    Jarvman. This seems to be basically the same thread as "Professionals who work in B&W". If it is then this might confuse posters( it has me) and requires both threads to be watched and responded to. It's your call but two virtually identical threads with different titles might not work in your favour or is this a means of pump priming responses which have started to die off?

I made another suggestion on the first thread yesterday. If you have seen it then fine.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No, it's not a way to garner any more attention. Nobody responded to this thread at first. I don't think I explained what I was trying to do properly enough here in the first place so nobody bit. I've just been replying to the questions asked here. Yeah agreed it's a bit confusing, I'll leave this one lie now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin