Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,539   Online: 1020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanx guys...

The info has been extremely helpful such far/ After googlling Dominique Granier's name this is what I got.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...fr=yfp-t-501-s

It takes a few seconds to load because it translates to english from french.

Jamusu.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I thought Salgado prints at least some of his own work .... well, that's what I picked up when I saw an exhibition of his earlier this year.

Shooter
    35mm
    It's Granier.

I read an interview where he talked about working with Salgado and he also mentions it on his website. Salgado also gives him credit as beng his printer on his website.

Thanx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is the information from the credits of the documentary on Nachtwey ("War Photographer"), in which it shows him conversing with his printer and the printer doing his stuff. Lab is called MV Labs (Jim Megargee). They have an impressive client list and info if you Google them.

Patrick

Shooter
    35mm
    Will do patrick. Thanks for the info.

Jamusu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin