Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,217   Posts: 1,659,503   Online: 783

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Just in ncase you haven't seen this list of photographers...

It exists at http://unblinkingeye.com/Photographs...ery.html#Links and there are many great photos to see besides styles of web pages if your looking to create something. So far John Wimberley and William Corey have drawn my attention.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for sharing that, Wayne. I've only looked at a couple of the photographer's sites so far but Wimberley's work is just outstanding▓! And I like the overall design of his website, too. It's got the look of high quality and it's fast to load.

I've been looking for good website examples, and with this list, it looks like I'll be up late again tonight.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yea there's lot's of different web page styles to see and I was up pretty late and haven't even cracked much of the list. It's a good quick source to see what's out there.... Wimberley's mountain pictures are beautiful.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I sold a print to someone on that list, which proves one of two things:

a) my work is better than I think

or

b) some folks on that list aren't fussy

Cheers, Lol

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Wayne, I just spent a few days with William Corey in Boulder last week. He is a dear friend and a great artist. His Japanese Gardens work is just awesome. Although I don't work in color he has been a great inspiration to me in his philosophical approach to photography as an art form. Recently William has started working in B&W portraiture and I've had the pleasure of printing from a couple of his negatives in pt/pd for his personal collection. As a matter of fact I'm just now finishing a couple of my own pt/pd prints for him. The problem William has is he can no longer print is own prints because the demand for his work is so high he could never keep up. But he supervises all printing operations and he is very particular about what his surrogates produce from his negatives. Now I said this was a "problem" but a problem most of us wish we were presented with.

[for now] Arizona, U. S. A. [near future?] "Land of Enchantment"[NM]
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Maybe, some day, I'll be listed on that Website!! Thanks, Wayne for that link.
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My Muse wheels Herself about in a wheel-chair![/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for this list ! There are some wonderful sites to explore. The ones that I refuse to spend time with though, are the ones that post all their images very small. I suppose it's a concern with being ripped off, but one can post low res (150KB or less) images much larger without concern. That said, again...thanks for the list!
    John Voss

My Blog

Images
    I really liked Jill Enfield's work. And others. Thanks for the link!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin