Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,259   Online: 1006

Shooter
    35mm

Looking for a phographer

Can someone help me find the name of a photographer who lives in the Bay area and he takes photos of things like abandoned gas stations on Route 66, strip malls on desert highways, open highways, places that look like the desert/urban communities in California and Nevada and the like? It's all sort of eerie urban desolation stuff, but very nice. I think he does mostly black and white too. He was originally from Europe and was attracted to the Ameican western landscape somehow. I saw his work in the Internet somewhere and have been searching for more ever since -- found it quite moving. He's made a small name for himself and has had shows and maybe books. Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    This looks to be the guy, or at least he's extremely interesting. Thanks a million!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin