Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,903   Online: 1034

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean, I 'mouse' left handed at work now because of problems associated with how ever many years I've been driving a mouse around the desk for 8hrs a day! At home I mouse right handed for variety. As software has changed, my need (or requirment) to use the keyboard has demished to the point where my only salvation is online forums I actively seek out keyboard shortcuts!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mouseitus is the biggest reason I got a trackball. I dont have to move it around and I can put it anywhere I want it. Damn thing looks like a one eyed sea creature, maybe another one of the reasons I like it.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got one of those around somewhere (from when laptops didn't come with inbuilt pointing devices maybe I should get it out and try that for a few years (would need to find a plug convertor for it though)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ May 11 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh just get voice recognition </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Oh gawd&#33; I can see it now "click, click, click, click, brush size 200 pixels opacity 75%, click, click, click, a little higher, click, click, click, click..."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jorge - Or sepia like one lab I USED to use. They never could figure out that XP2 should be moved over to the B/W machine.
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Large Format
    I should show you the ones they try to print here, they were completely yellow. When I complained they could not understand what was wrong...lol......and that was the "professional" lab here in Querètaro.....

I like Tmax CN a lot for my hassy, and used to use the prints as proofs, but here I can onle get development, and even then I would not trust these people so I quit using it.

Aggie, do you have one of those voice recognition things? do they work? now remember you are talking to a person who knows absolutely nothing about computers and has bad karma with them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert Kennedy @ May 11 2003, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hold it&#33;&nbsp;

What is wrong with XP2? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Nothing at all.

The major difficulty arises when the local "one hour lab" prints on color paper, instead of black and white - even though the film is chromogenic - based on color dyes - the results are ... not good. I have memories of trying to print ordinary silver-based black and white negatives to color paper, as an alernative process - wothout satisfactory results either.

Print XP2 ... and the other "chromogenic" films as black and white negatives - noting that the contrast filtration will be slightly different, and the results can be quite good.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ May 11 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh just get voice recognition </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Hah, I can just see the results from me talking my Arkansas drawl and it trying to make sense of what it "hears". Hard to do photoshop by telling it" get rid of that piece of lint over the eye, now darken the corner some, thats it.... save it as a 800x600 jpeg and send it to APUG".
    When a computer gets that smart it will probably have more sense than to listen to what I have to say&#33;
    Gary Beasley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin