Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 692

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Gray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's a site that I think is worth a browse. I remember book marking his site about 3 computers ago (awhile) and the other day he pops up in a newsgroup I read. He's an Aussie with a bit of an Aussie sense of humor, so you foreigners may not understand it... just keep clicking around! http://www.robgray.com.au/index.htm

Shooter
    35mm
    Aussie humor=upside down humor?

(-:

Jorge O

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been reading the archived diaries for most of the day. Great photos and a wonderful sense of humor.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great monoscapes!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been visiting Rob's site for well over a year and he regulary updates it with new articles and portfolios. I really enjoy his images and lighthearted humour, and his articles always make the point clear. Considering his mobile lifestyle he is not shy of answering emails and questions although you might have to wait depending on his location. His other pursuits are also worth a read like REAL (Retired Early And Loving it) and are on his homepage.
    (Have you seen his mobile home? IT IS WORTH A LOOK !http://www.robgray.com/motorhomes/big_wort/index.htm) Top bloke in my book and quite inspirational!

Phill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those of you who haven't checked out Rob's site lately he is having a clearance sale on a number of his hand printed black and white images. Many of these are extras that he had left over from his gallery days and they are apparantly taking up to much space. The prices are listed here in US $:
    8x10 $16
    11x14 $22
    20x24 $29

I've already made my selection of 2 images and I thought I would post this here in the hopes that more of you would help Rob unload these wonderful prints at bargain basement prices--the 8x10's normally sell for $65 each. This is about 75% off!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if I remember correctly, the final cost of an 8x10 is $26 US with overseas shipping (the shipping will cost you $10). I figured such a price was a great way to start my photographic collection.

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received one of his freebie postcards you can 'order' thru the site. Quite nice even if it was a machine print! Might have to zap over and have a look as this jumble sale!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the tip off. My link goes straight into the galleries so I had missed the special notice. Placed an order today

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had also received one of Rob's freebie prints and they are machine printed, but just to let anyone know who was just glancing through these are "archivally processed" (he says they will last longer than your lifetime) wet darkroom prints.

blog
    website

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin