Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,182   Online: 846

Thread: selling prints

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have almost finished my website, stevennestler.com. I'm working on the sales policies portion, and would love some feedback from members who collect prints. Do you feel I need a "money-back" guarantee, or is it sufficient to offer an alternative print as the guarantee?
    Thanks for your input.
    Steven Nestler

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I woudl offer money back if they are not happy with the image. But they first have to reutrn the print to you and it has to be in the same condition as when it left. Make also sure you mention you will not recover the shipping fee you will only give the money back for the price of the print minus shipping.

I do not think an alternative print is good because if they return the first print then they now have a negative experience and you do not want to deal with that. Money back is the best way to keep them happy. Also by returning the money you now made this a positive transaction and they may return int he furture as well as tell others how you worked with them.

Kev

Another vote for money back guarantee - they pay return shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin