Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,522   Online: 1039

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks, PVia and Andrew A. for the kind words about my site. It's very new, and photographs are being added at least weekly. I'm glad you found it and the link to Mathias's site.

Mathias brought Brett to Hawaii for the first time and I helped him put together the "Brett Weston Visual Retreat." People who were there still remember it and really seemed to enjoy it.

You should also check out Mathias's Mount St. Helens work. He and I were staying at my folk's place in Oregon when he made that treck with the scientists into the crater, and the new dome erupted while they were in there. They had to hide in an ice cave for awhile because there were some volkswagon sized rocks coming down. Mathias came back to the house covered with ash and grinning from ear to ear. Brett called him the "mad dutchman." When Brett broke his foot, Mathias came over to the big island and took care of him while he was on crutches. Even on crutches, though, Brett kept on photographing.

Aloha,
    Aaron
    Last edited by adyphot; 02-18-2010 at 02:04 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added last sentence

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin