Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,832   Online: 892

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Off the top of my melon, Bill Schwab, Kerik, Brian Kosoff (though I haven't seen a post from him in a while I don't think). Those are my three favs, although I see a lot of good work here.

There is nothing wrong with saying you like someone's work people! Stop the PC BS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's not pc bs. It's just respect for some really good photographers. Try and think of a photographer on this site whose work you don't like. I can't think of one! What some of the folks do on this site is simply FM (frickin magic). I have lived on the shore of Lake Superior most of my life, and I find the work of Andrew and Bill a goal to shoot for. (pun intentional). I know I'll never reach it, but it's always good to have goals... And Wolfgang -what's with this stunning lith after stunning lith? You'd think you had some special process or something...
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs View Post
    Are you asking for suggestions of work we enjoy? I don't like the "favorites" game, but I'm happy to point out interesting work.

- CJ
    That is exactly what I ment, not being an english native speaker I might not always use the perfect words

PS I speak the language as on the t-shirt in one of your portfolio pictures, "oma & opa" (comes from dutch), funny!
    Last edited by Quinten; 02-09-2010 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: adittion

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i have too many favorites to mention ..
    im empty, good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The question was inspired by a website of a fellow forum member here, the picture on the homepage of her site stayed with me for years. I even remember the grain Forgot the name of the creator and so the site and I wondered if these experiences are familiar to other photographers here. And an obvious curiosity to the pictures that caused such events.

cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    i have too many favorites to mention ..
    Ditto.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I would like to say "ditto",too, but Kerik's name keeps popping into my mind anyway.
    Last edited by Vaughn; 02-09-2010 at 04:31 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling error
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love you all, man!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There sure is a lot of talent for politics in this thread

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ricksplace View Post
    ... Try and think of a photographer on this site whose work you don't like. I can't think of one! ...
    I can ... :rolleyes:
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin