Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,276   Online: 858

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Becher - Typologies

I don't know if this the right place to post this so please Mods feel free to move it or whatever.

I have the German language version of this book by the Bechers, 'Typologien' and I was wondering if anybody who has the English lang version would be prepared to photocopy the introductory text? Obviously I'd be happy to meet costs/exchange film.

Possibly a long shot but worth a try - I don't know German!

I'm in London, UK

I have the English version. I could have our assistant copy it, charge you for his time and for postage. Go to www.michaelandpaula.com and get my email address and we can discuss this via email.

Michael A. Smith

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Michael, thanks for the offer. I've decided to plough through the German, with the aid of refs from the web for which I'd also like to thank KenS for the trouble he took too.

Thanks guys.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    if you need help with parts, i can probably help you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin