Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,706   Posts: 1,482,842   Online: 994

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm actually finding two different books...Pigment Prints from the Artist's Estate and Pigment Prints 1947 - 1954...are these the same books essentially, just different editions?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PVia View Post
    I'm actually finding two different books...Pigment Prints from the Artist's Estate and Pigment Prints 1947 - 1954...are these the same books essentially, just different editions?
    Might be two different books. The book I mentioned has the title Josef Sudek: Pigment Prints, on the cover, and Joseph Sudek (1896-1976): Sixty Pigment Prints from the Artist's Estate, on the title page.

Sandy King

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sudek is one of my favorite photographers. Love his images of Prague - the panoramas - and his studio work is marvelous. I will buy Pigment Prints someday.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    there is an actual, quite lengthy documentary on him I have on vhs, that I wanted to watch soon...
    I don't have its title available right now, but I will update you once I have it and on the processes/methods explained in the movie later on.
    -Jannis

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by JNaetke View Post
    there is an actual, quite lengthy documentary on him I have on vhs, that I wanted to watch soon...
    I don't have its title available right now, but I will update you once I have it and on the processes/methods explained in the movie later on.
    I'd love to have the title when you get a chance so I can start scouring the web for it.

Thanks,

Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin