Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,563   Posts: 1,573,345   Online: 1057

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Masters of color photogravure

Dear all, could anyone please recommend me artist photographers known to have worked with the color photogravure? Recently, I've become interested in the medium, yet I've been unable to find those who practice it. In a book by N. Krishna Reddy "Intaglio Simultaneous Color Printmaking" there're several examples; however, given that my copy of the book is in black and white, it's not that much informative (although e.g. a work by Yoko Takahashi is quite impressive - searching the net for further information on her yielded nothing). Also, Robert Mapplethorpe is said to have a series of color photogravures, but I've couldn't find his works either.

Thank you in advance!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Not sure if he did much color photogravures but Steichen did some incredible stuff
    This site is very informative - http://www.photogravure.com/

http://www.photogravure.com/collecti...meraWork_22-03

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    not sure what your definition on "color" is (?).

Using color separation or not?

does these count?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails polymer2.jpg   polymer3.jpg   polymer4.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin