Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,459   Online: 909

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can see the Karsh influence but he had his own very special talent for sure.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Egan View Post
    Wonderful link - thanks Tony.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On further reflection while I do admire Mr Leonard's work and am sorry to hear about his death, if I last to be eighty seven years old, I think I'll have had a good innings.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 08-19-2010 at 07:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    On further reflection while I do admire Mr Leonard's work and am sorry to hear about his death, if I last to be eighty seven years old, I think I'll have had a good innings.
    The test will be if you can say that when you are 86-1/2!
    Eddy McDonald
    www.fotoartes.com
    Eschew defenestration!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Leonard, Francis Wolff and William Claxton owned jazz photography--nothing else came close.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddym View Post
    The test will be if you can say that when you are 86-1/2!
    If I live that long I'll probably be so pissed off with the way the World is and the direction It's going I'll be happy to go
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin