Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,858   Online: 945

Thread: Scott Caan

Shooter
    35mm

Scott Caan

Scott Caan, son of James Caan and co-star of the new Hawaii Five-O is apparently a film photographer. His website is here, and he has a book published.

He was on Letterman tonight - he said his dad gave him a camera originally given to him (James Caan) by Francis Ford Copolla - a Nikon FE according to his website.

He has some Polaroid work on his site as well - no mention if it's a back for the FE or if he's using another camera for that. Lots of nudity and sexuality there.

On Letterman he said he liked film and wasn't interested in digital, but when asked if film was higher or lower quality than digital cameras he said it was lower - not sure where he got that from.

After taking a look at his site he's not bad, particularly the B&W. The Polaroids and nudes have kind of a Terry-Richardson-esque quality that I don't care for (I'm not a fan of Richardson to begin with).
    Last edited by mabman; 11-16-2010 at 01:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Mab,

I missed that, I was watching Hawaii Five-O.
    Great show, so far, I'm sure someone will figure out how to ruin it eventually.

Unfortunately ...

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin