Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,694   Online: 833

Shooter
    Large Format

Misha Gordin - New work

I revisited the website of Misha Gordin again the other day and noticed that he has new work posted. For those who are interested the url is www.bsimple.com

I find his work to be moving. I would appreciate learning of the responses of those who visit his site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    His imagination is surreal and his technique is, and the word truly fits here, awesome. (If Gordin and Uelsman wrote technical 'how to' books, photoshop would have less of an aura than it does for those willing to take the time to learn either way of utilizing ultimate control.)

I've seen actual Gordin prints at AIPAD in the same year his work was featured in B&W. They are magnificent.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller
    I would appreciate learning of the responses of those who visit his site.
    Killer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Incredible work indeed.

reminds me of Escher....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    About 20 years ago I did a promotion for his then women friend, Vitamin B (at least that is what she called herself). He supplied the photography and after the normal amount of pain I did the layouts. His craft was amazing, but his images were well beyond that. He did alot of work in the detroit area in those days, mostly for a local jeweler.

It is nice to see that he is still kicking a$$ and that the 'magic' of photoshop hasn't dimmed his appeal to the masses or forced him into new directions.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I always like his work, weird, but good....

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    As with Jorge, his work is too weird to be ignored.
    Francesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've found his work moving, as well. Original. A little ethereal. He shows an extraordinary dedication to pushing the boundaries of the medium, and gone even further with his new work.

It's going to take a bit of ..... contemplation. Thanks Donald.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin