Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,444   Online: 1020

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Peter Lindbergh used and I believe sometimes still uses a Pentax 67, as Fashion photographer he had to go digital unfortunately. I also believe his work has suffered since he went digital. Too much color which is not his forte.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Todd Hido uses a P67

http://www.toddhido.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Peter Lindbergh used and I believe sometimes still uses a Pentax 67, as Fashion photographer he had to go digital unfortunately. I also believe his work has suffered since he went digital. Too much color which is not his forte.
    Indeed Hasselblad 501 and Pentax 67 for him. He was a master with B&W film, seems he is struggling a little with that digital hasselblad...

Images
    Not sure if he still does but Adriel Heisey did. Big ol gyroscope mounted to it.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mario Testino used one for most of his career. Not sure if he went totally digital, looking at his style he might be

Shooter
    Multi Format

I am not sure if he qualify as a "photographer", but he has recently done some exhibitions, and I like his style.
    http://hamadahideaki.com/
    He uses P67 + 105mm most of the time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sebastiao Salgado has used it on some projects.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Michael Thompson, a former assistant to Irving Penn and a great photographer in his own.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ryan Muirhead is using one too

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    Bruce Weber.

shoots Ttri-X and Portra IIRC.

he's the guy who shoots for A&F, Calvin Klein, Polo, and among other "hipster" brands, and long-term higher-end fashion. In my mind, a true icon in the fashion shooter world.

http://models.com/models/bruce-weber/client/editorial

-Dan
    In all the Academy Awards hooplah this year there was a TV programme on the Vanity Fair Hollywood cover and "story". The TV programme was essentially about the photo shoot - all Bruce Weber, and lots of shots showing him using Pentax 67(s).
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin