Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,735   Online: 781

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Known photographers using still Pentax 67?

Hi, Im looking for some known photographers still using the Pentax 6x7 or 67 or 67II. I know two of them Nobuyoshi Araki and Todd Hido, are there any other P67 photographers ??
    Best Regards,
    www.elfpa.org - Europe LF Photographers Association

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    me, I use two 67II's and most of the lenses made for it. I guess you don't know me but someone here must. Many shots on my site were made with this system, click on them to see details.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hehe nice photos in black & white. I just got myself the Pentax 67 and looking for some info's about other photographers using P67. Wondering why the P67 isn't so well known around and people prefer Mamiya RB67. I had RB67 and wansn't so good for me. The P67 is new for me and don't have any feeling's for now but looking forward to work on it. Give some more names of photographers uisng P67.
    Best Regards,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    me, I use two 67II's and most of the lenses made for it. I guess you don't know me but someone here must. Many shots on my site were made with this system, click on them to see details.

Totally off topic, but on your site, under new work, the one that's shot at Sault St Marie, Ain't that Mackinac Bridge and Mackinaw City / St Ignace instead?
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris Wilson (Travel67) shoots with a 67, though he shoots a new Pentax 645D as well.

His site is worth a look.

Mike
    Last edited by toro_mike; 12-29-2010 at 09:26 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: word issues!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think James Kay may still shoot the 67.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Travel 67 isn't working
    Best Regards,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nick Brandt did all of "On This Earth" with the Pentax 67.

http://www.nickbrandt.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dehk View Post
    Totally off topic, but on your site, under new work, the one that's shot at Sault St Marie, Ain't that Mackinac Bridge and Mackinaw City / St Ignace instead?
    Yup. You'd think I'd have it right since I grew up 15 miles from there. Oops. Thanks for pointing that out.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Many fashion photographers used a pentax 67 , I think that the mirror bang gave a slight vibration that created a distinctive look, as well it looked like a big ass 35mm

I have one of these cameras but only use it on tripod and with mirror lockup. But it really is a nice camera to use and gives excellent results.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin