Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,030   Online: 1268

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art-Bum turned Photo-dork, so technically I should have a better sense of composition than I actually do.
    Mostly colour, but black and white is all I can get developed by myself, so I have fun with that. I've done 70-80 Colours rolls in the last year, I love greens. Subject wise, nature, people, landscapes, night shots, and sorta macro and random studies of stuff I find interesting. 35mm and 120, between Rangefinders, an SLR and an old Box Brownie I'm kinda fond of.

I don’t really get some of the replies in this topic disregarding a title of "photographer", if you've been in the game long enough why would you refute a title with so much history behind it? I can understand if you're just new at it, I wouldn’t call myself a photographer either, but with the more seasoned among us it seems strange...but like I said, I'm new, so maybe it'll make more sense later.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Even though I spend most of my time trying to take a photograph, I am a picture taker. I love taking shots. Occasionally I get luck and take a photograph (at least in my own eyes) and that keeps me going until the next time. I generally use BW but seem to have more rolls of colour sitting in my freezer next to the hamburger and steak. I get the steak when I take a good shot.

Not yet a photograph maker - send all my stuff out for processing. I could develop at home but don't have a film scannner and or course my wife complained when I talked about hanging film in the bathroon to dry. Need a bigger house.
    Larry
    Bessa L, Electro 35 GSN, Elan 7NE, Olympus XA and XA2, Digital Rebel XT

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am an amateur landscape and architectural photographer, shooting mostly 8x10 these days, both color and B&W. I like going on dedicated photo trips several times a year. Hiking about in the great outdoors is a great antidote to working behind a desk for far too many years.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin