Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,898   Online: 1058

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Edward died the year I was born, although at opposite ends. Happy birthday, Edward!

Mike
    This is bizarre, how can someone who has been dead and buried for more than fifty years have a " happy birthday"
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    I was with Brett the morning that his dad died, January 1, 1958. The events of the day are etched in my memory.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quite an historic date Merg. Would you care to share any thoughts from that day?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    Quite an historic date Merg. Would you care to share any thoughts from that day?
    Thank you, Robert, for your interest and coaxing.

I have many fond memories from my friendship of forty years with Brett; some of them I have shared on this public forum. However, there are some that are best savored privately. Certainly, to be with Brett on the day that his father died was such a memory. Perhaps there will be a time that I will feel comfortable sharing these memories. I hope that you understand.
    Regards,
    Merg
    www.mergross.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Completely, Merg,

I would hope that such memories are written down somewhere for at least future generations.

Respectfully,
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin