Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,684   Posts: 1,669,371   Online: 781

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kosoff Web site updated

I already posted this on Large format forum.

Many people have been asking as to when I'd finally update my web site so I'm glad to say that I've finally done it. There are 24 new images, although most are visible on my APUG gallery already, but it's a different presentation with more finished versions and is in a proper order. The site has a few bugs, which I think have been fixed (I hope).

Also over the course of the next month the entire website will be re-done, non flash, and I will be adding a blog and a comments section. The update will also allow me to edit content more readily which will allow for new work getting posted more often. Thanks!

www.kosoff.com
    Last edited by Early Riser; 03-25-2011 at 10:54 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great stuff. Do you currently have prints showing at Bergen County Camera in NJ? I'm going to have to pop in and see them.

Best regards,
    Leo
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Beautiful pictures and a nice, clean site. By the way, I really enjoyed your picture and narrative in "Why Photographs Work."
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sumptuous images! While I am not a hater of Flash, in this case it doesn't work very well. When I click on an image it just opens a little pop-up box in the top left of my screen. Maye if you converted it to HTML5 with the new Adobe conversion tool things would work better. Also no one with an iPad or iPhone will be able to view it in it's present form. Many art directors now use the iPad to view prospective works. Just MHO.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    36cm2- Currently there is an excellent show of platinum prints there.

Dan, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed what i wrote in "why photographs work". I actually take more pride in my writing because I don't consider my self much of a writer.

Eric, thanks. My reasons for rewriting my site as non flash was partly to work with iPads, and partly because it's much harder for me to keep it up dated. As Flash I am reliant upon my web developer, but the way it's being re-written I'll be able to edit it easily (I hope).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Your site came up as a flash site for me. Are you saying you are redoing it once again?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eric, it's currently Flash, the non flash version is being designed right now.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Early Riser View Post
    Eric, it's currently Flash, the non flash version is being designed right now.
    Good plan.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin