Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,802   Online: 990

Shooter
    Multi Format

Whatever happened to Les McLean?

Just curious as he posted quite frequently here. I haven't seen any posts here or on his website for a couple years? I always enjoyed his tips and articles. Hopefully all is well with him.
    GP

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    He is a regular over on the Film and Darkroom User's forum (FADU), a UK based forum. He had had a mild heart attack a couple of months ago but has recovered and is getting back into the swing of things. He probably pokes his head in here from time to time.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    I certainly can't recall seeing anything from Les on APUG for a long time. Whenever I do a search and it turns up about 100 threads you could bet your bottom dollar that there would be a Les post or more in most threads.

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin