Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,107   Online: 1241

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I prefer the one by Nachtwey. The tones seems more even and are more appealing to me. The one by Norris seems a tad over bright and I can't say I'm fond of bright things. Nachtwey - the boy seems cut off from the world. Norris - the boy seems separated from the world around him. Both work in my mind - but then I'm hours over-due for a nap.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If they both gave the boy some change or food in exchange for these images then who cares. compositionally I like the head and shoulders better. Both images are exceptional though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Was it just an arranged Photo Op? Do PJ's often work together - for safety? I can see merit in both but to tell the truth I'm not much of a PJ fan. I'm not that interested in strife, death, horror, pain and misery.

Shooter
    Large Format
    neither one IMO. I see the first one as a feeble attempt at art photography mixed with PJ and where neither one worked. The kid seems to be an interesting character, I would have liked to see more of the body language. The second one, well either the guy stumbled and pressed the shutter or the kid got tired of posing and took of running and that is all he got, the top of his head....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Looks like they were standing next to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin