Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,364   Online: 1013

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images

looking for the name of this panoramic photographer

A while ago I have seen some panorama shots (I think there were black and white) of a, I think, established artists that played with fact that the lens of the panorama camera is rotating. He was making pictures of people (himself?) moving with the lense, so he appeared either at multiple places on the same image or he was creating one big motion-blurred silhouette of the person across the whole picture.

What could the name of this artist be? I have seen the pictures somewhere in Germany (wich doesn't the the artist must be german).

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by bonk; 07-10-2011 at 05:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Jeff bridges does this. He has a website.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Thanks for the tip but I am pretty sure it wasn't Jeff Brides.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeff Bridges fits this description to a T, but I guess there's another person out there(?).

http://theforkingpaths.files.wordpre...pg?w=604&h=215
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    The picture of the artist I am looking for had much mor emphasis on the blurred movement than on the actual faces. And they were shot from a tripod with no cameramovement at all, resluting in a perfectly sharp panorama in the background only the moving person was blurred.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is but one example, but who knows. Were the subjects notable people (like actors)? Any other clues?
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin