Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,605   Online: 1233

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I was the judge in this case I'd rule that the complainant should pay the defendants legal costs of $50,000, pay them $ 100,000 compensation for their pain and suffering, and the two divorcees be ordered by the court to re-create their wedding night
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    If I was the judge in this case I'd rule that the complainant should pay the defendants legal costs of $50,000, pay them $ 100,000 compensation for their pain and suffering, and the two divorcees be ordered by the court to re-create their wedding night
    Isn't that a little unfair to the now ex-wife?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Probably Matt, but no more unfair than hounding an 87 year old WW11 veteran, his family and the business he spent a lifetime building up.
    Ben

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Probably Matt, but no more unfair than hounding an 87 year old WW11 veteran, his family and the business he spent a lifetime building up.
    Completely on the spot
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wasn't suggesting that her ex-husband should be excluded from the suggested remedy - although some appropriate substitute would clearly be needed for the "bride".
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I wasn't suggesting that her ex-husband should be excluded from the suggested remedy - although some appropriate substitute would clearly be needed for the "bride".
    Perhaps one of those blow up female dolls they sell in sex shops Matt, that if punctured fly all over the room like a balloon , this is not from personal experience, I hasten to add
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    WW11
    Damn, I didn't know there were nine more. You Europeans been fighting behind our back?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Perhaps one of those blow up female dolls they sell in sex shops Matt, that if punctured fly all over the room like a balloon , this is not from personal experience, I hasten to add
    Not with that hot wife you've been talking about. I understand you consider 69 to be a most appropriate age.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    Damn, I didn't know there were nine more. You Europeans been fighting behind our back?
    No dude, two in one century were enough.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sure that idiot's friends are going to be thrilled to take time to show up at a re-creation of a failed wedding.

Besides, what if the wrong person catches the bouquet the second time around? Or what if old Uncle Charlie died in say, 2005?
    What a dope.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin